Kunming News Your current location ： Home >> Kunming News
On December 13, the Public Law Service Station of the Kunming Medical University of Yunnan Provincial Justice Department was established and the unveiling ceremony was held. Li Ming, deputy secretary of the Party Committee of Kunming Medical University, and Yang Hua, director of the Public Legal Service Management Division of the Yunnan Provincial Justice Department, unveiled the workstation. Xu Shaoqiong, vice president of Kunming Medical University, addressed the unveiling ceremony. The ceremony was presided over by Li Fei, Dean of the School of Forensic Medicine of Kunming Medical University. A total of 136 people attended the unveiling ceremony, including the Public Legal Service Management Office of the Yunnan Provincial Justice Department, the legal service staff of Yunnan Province of the China Legal Service Network, and representatives of teachers and students of Kunming Medical University.
In his speech, Xu Shaoqiong pointed out that the establishment of the workstation lays a solid foundation for the school to run the school according to law. It is a concrete reflection of the school's implementation of the spirit of the Fourth Plenary Session of the 19th Central Committee of the Party. The pragmatic move of building a talent training ground has provided better support for schools to run schools according to law and govern education according to law. She requested that the law school as the main body of construction should rely on the resources and information of the Yunnan Provincial Department of Justice to build an important platform for the training of rule of law talents, and provide more opportunities for trainees, internships and employment promotion of law school professionals in our school.
Kunming Medical University Public Legal Service Work Station is the first public legal service work station established in Yunnan Province by utilizing the resources of universities, associations and other units. Its establishment signifies that the modern public legal service system led by the government, industry self-discipline, social participation, and collaborative construction in Yunnan Province has been initially established, which is of great significance. In the future, the public legal service station will make full use of its own resources, do a good job in the public legal service work of the university, actively carry out relevant academic research and business training, and quickly form a model and experience that can be replicated and promoted by other universities, communities and units. Contribute our own strength to further accelerate the construction of Yunnan's public legal service system.
After the unveiling ceremony, the staff of the Provincial Judicial Department's Public Legal Service Management Office also held a symposium with the legal service personnel of the China Legal Network Yunnan Residents, and conducted in-depth exchanges and discussions on various legal services in the field.
- Kunming Medical University Holds "Double First-Class" Construction Promotion Meeting
- Li Xiaosan, member of the Standing Committee of the Provincial Party Committee and the Organization Department of the Provincial Party Committee, came to our school to preach the party's
- Kunming Medical University holds the theme teaching of "Don't Forget Your Original Mind and Remember Your Mission"
- Provincial Party Committee Preaching Group came to school to preach the spirit of the Fourth Plenary Session of the 19th CPC Central Committee
- Kunming Medical University awarded a license to Honghe Hospital
- Tang Shengsong, President of Hunan Medical College, and his party visited the school
- School delegations visit Sweden and Norway
- Undergraduate teaching quality of Kunming Medical University in the 2018-2019 academic year
- Notice of Deputy Secretary Li Shibi's Reception Day
- Kunming Medical University teaches on the theme of "not forgetting the original intention and remembering the mission"
- Notice of President Li Song's Reception Day
- Notice of Secretary Bin Bin's Reception Day
- Notice of Vice President Wang Guiyi's Reception Day